Use the Settings menu set up your preferences and manage other aspects of your Heurist environment.
Note. Use the Log out option to log out of your database. This option then changes to Log in allowing you to or someone else to then log in.
- Preferences. Tailor your Heurist environment to suit your needs.
- Manage Tags. Manage all of your private tags in one place.
- Manage Reminders. Manage all for your reminders in one place.
- My Workgroups. View and (if Administrator/Owner) edit groups that you are a member of.
- My User Info. Manage your user details.
- Manage Users. Manage all users.
- Import User. Import a user's details from another database.
Created with the Personal Edition of HelpNDoc: Easily create Qt Help files